Elliott HIREACH Platform Lifts:
For more than 65 years, Elliott Equipment Company has manufactured best in class models of truck mounted cranes and aerial work platforms built to increase safety, productivity and stand the test of time. Since 1948, Elliott has focused on developing innovative solutions that prioritize both safety and performance. Industry bests at reach and safety are standard features, plus, Elliott’s point and shoot telescopic boom design means no worrying about tailswing hazard.
Every Elliott HiReach and E-Line aerial work platform complies with all appropriate ANSI and OSHA guidelines. Safety features such as holding valves on all hydraulic cylinders, redundant systems to prevent accidental control movement, controlled work envelopes, outrigger interlocks and much more come standard. When you invest in an Elliott, your safety comes first.
Made To Be Adaptable
The Elliott L55 HiReach to the right highlights the endless possibilities of outfitting the body. From long flourescent light drawers to inboard tool chests, we can design your rig to meet the exact needs your crews will be handling on a daily basis. Our sales teams have the knowledge and experience to the make the most of every utility vehicle, platform lift, and bucket truck.
Elliott’s L60R HiReach features 62’ of working height along with 5900 lb of primary winch capacity and 500lb. of platform winch capacity. The fully hydraulic boom extension system provides a smoother ride as well as reduced maintenance. This rugged design also includes a full-length heavy-duty subframe, 360 degree continuous boom rotation and an oversized 40” X 60” work platform. With the added room, you can load up on a wide range of tool accessories including welding leads, air hoses, washer lines and more.
- Sensitive proportional controls provide very precise functionality
- Remote controls for boom operations
- Hi/Lo range, start/stop and engine speed switches
- General Specifications
- 360 Degree Continuous Rotation prevents hoses from breaking and allows work in any position front, back or side of truck
- Full hydraulic pistol grip control panel
- Large 36” X 60” walk in frame aluminum platform
- Horizontal reach 56'
- Working height 62'
- Powered boom sections 3
- Outrigger spread main 18'
- Outrigger spread auxiliary 12'
- Max platform capacity 500 lbs
Elliott’s G85R HiReach features an 85′ working height and a 40″ x 60″ two-man work platform with full aluminum floor and 500lbs capacity.
- New design platform mounted jib winch mounted behind the work platform
- ( self stowing ) w/500lbs capacity
- Al-aluminum flatbeds and tool box packages available
- All new upper control box w/water poof cover
- Elliott machines are known for offering an exceptionally stable stance and boom, boosting operator confidence and safety on the job.
- Elliott’s HiReach product is designed to provide industry-leading side reach capabilities to make it easier for you to reach your sign projects from the roadway or parking lot. This gives you more flexibility in set up and the ability to do more work with your machine.
Elliott M-43 Reach
Elliott’s M43 HiReach features a 48′ working, has a 36-ft. working side reach, and a 30 x 54-inch rotating, removable platform with a 500 lb. capacity. Platform controls include three electronic controllers; remote controls for boom operations from the platform operate from a removable remote-controlled box. This workhorse is designed for sign maintenance and increased fuel economy, but is exempt from OSHA crane-operator certification requirements. The equipment requires a 19,500-lb. gross vehicle weight rating for the HiReach with flatbed only. Operators do not need a CDL.
- 30"x54" end mount work platform w/500 lbs capacity allows for more tools and materials, increasing productivity
- Platform mounted jib winch w/500lbs capacity
- All new hydraulic cat track assembly mounted on the outside of the boom
- All new boom mounted winch w/2,000lbs capacity
Versalift Sign and Lighting Trucks
Check out the Versalift line of sign and lighting aerials.