Elliott’s BoomTruck line ranges in capacity from 10-50 tons with an array of boom lengths from 39 to 142 feet covering everything from pump-jack service and wireline support for oil and gas, or maintaining drag lines and scaling underground for mining applications.
We have specialized equipment for :
• DOT Public Works
• Electrical Contracting
• Oil Gas
All Elliott products are built to last.
Each machine is manufactured with the best components available and backed by our Lifetime Structural Warranty. With ‘Office in the Sky’ platform accessories like 110V, welding leads, hydraulic tool circuits, platform material handling and even ANFO leads, Elliott HiReach units let you do more at height than anything else.
Elliott BoomTrucks not only will lift from 10-50 tons, but also have extremely smooth operation and full customization. They are perfect for lifting loads and positioning people.
Plus, we will work with you to customize your machine for your application. Whether you need special lighting, a unique platform design, extra platform accessories, or even a platform drill, we can help.
Elliott Mining Solutions
- Heavy-Duty Truck-Mounted Aerial Work Platforms
- Combination Aerial Work Platform and Material Handler
- Turn a Two or Three-Truck Job into a One-Truck Operation
- Engineered to be Driven with the Work Platform Attached to the Boom Tip
- Telescopic Steel ‘Point and Shoot’ Boom Design
- Full Factory Customization to Meet Your Specific Application Needs
- Available with Multiple Optional Safety Systems to Comply With Mine Standards
- Manufactured for the Rigors of Mining
- Hydraulic Boom Extension System Without Internal Cables, Minimizing Maintenance
- External Cable Carrier to Boom Tip Keeps Hydraulic and Electric Lines Outside of Boom
- Steel Two-Man Heavy-Duty Work Platform Rated From 500 to 1,000 lbs
- Optional Out-Down Outriggers for Off-Road Setup
- Simple Hydraulic and Electrical System for Reliable Long-Term Operation
- Full Length Steel Subframe to Lengthen Chassis Life
- Packed with Productivity Features
- Material Handling Main Winch Rated from 2,000 to 14,000 lbs
- Auxiliary Platform-Mounted Hydraulic Jib Winch Rated from 500 to 1,000 lbs
- Cable Carrier Transports Tool Systems to the Work Platform Including…
- 110V Power
- Hydraulic Accessory Lines
- 3/8” Air Hose
- Welder Leads
- Oxy/Acetylene Hoses
- Pressure Washer Lines
- ANFO Hose
- Engineered with Safety in Mind
- Manufactured to ANSI A92.2
Check out the Elliott line of sign and lighting aerials.