Service and Repair for Most Makes and Models of Bucket Trucks
UTE is a full service provider with the ability to keep you safe and free of downtime. Our mobile service trucks can be dispatched to your location or wherever there is an emergency. When it is time to get your aerial device inspected, UTE can arrange your annual structural and dielectric physical.
- Fully stocked mobile hydraulic service truck
- Factory trained mobile hydraulic mechanics
- Pump and PTO repairs for all makes
- Fiberglass boom and bucket repair (including re-gelcoat) for any major aerial device
- Expert crane repair for any major brand
- Structural and dielectric inspection service
- Aerial equipment operators’ training to meet ANSI and OSHA requirements
- Get your chassis and aerial device service performed in one trip
Utility Truck is certified to service a wide range of makes and models of utility vehicles. Our service bays are spacious and there is plenty of parking.
UTE parts and service managers have over 55 years of combined experience in the bucket truck industry. “Get the job done right the first time!”
We provide training for your mechanics and operators. Limit your liability and increase production with professional training. From UTE.
Whether it be writing a specification or training an operator, nobody can do it as well as the UTE sales team. Contact our experienced utility industry sales veterans