SST Series of Telescopic Articulated Bucket Trucks
The SST was designed from the very beginning to be a lightweight yet rugged lift for compact, super duty type trucks. The lift is amazingly well designed with a great combination of weight and platform stability.
Dielectric Integrity (Insulated Units)
Ensuring that dielectric integrity is maintained is a necessity. Through the use of TIME’s patented “Electrogard” the Versalift SST-37/40 maintains a 42 inch insulation gap at all times, allowing you to achieve complete insulation in any boom position, including fully stowed.
Decreased Inspection Time
Inspection time is reduced through the effective use of torque stripe on all critical fasteners. Operators may quickly perform a visual walk around inspection of the Versalift SST-37/40 prior to use to determine if all bolts are securely fastened and the unit is safe for mechanical operation.
Aluminum Inner Boom (Non-Insulated Units)
The Versalift SST-37/40 provides lower overall unit weight and increased strength with the use of an aluminum inner boom. Using an aluminum inner boom also aides in minimizing maintenance and service times.
Increased Overall Reach And Capacity
The Versalift SST-37/40 offers 27 ft 9 in of horizontal reach, up to 40 feet of vertical reach and 400 lbs of platform capacity, allowing you to reach higher and farther than ever before. The versatility of the SST-37/40 has made it the premier choice for the telecommunications industry, providing users with the greatest reach capacities available on the market today.
Lower Lifecycle Costs
There is no mandatory rebuild on the Versalift SST-37/40 because it is designed and built to last. Besides reducing lifecycle costs in pure dollars and cents, the Versalift SST-37/40 also gives superior reliability and serviceability over time.
- Built-In Saftey Features
Safety is always our top priority, so every Versalift SST-37/40 is equipped with dual pin retention. This redundant safety feature provides the assurance that all pins stay securely in position.
- Maintenance free bearings, torques stripe, internalized oil reservoir and chrome pivot pins make the SST stand ahead of the imitations.
- The new 45' working height SST 40 can be built with a large cross box behind the cab for additional storage.
- All of these units can be built with either outriggers or torsion bar stabilization.
- Ground Access Ability with Increased Outer Boom Articulation
- Continuous Rotation
- 180° Rotating Platform
- Larger Platforms & Increased Platform Capacity
- Hydraulic Tool Circuit at the Platform
- Emergency Power
- Two-Speed Throttle Control
- Chassis Insulation System (Lower Boom Insert)
- Independent Outriggers or Front and Rear Tortion Bars
- Shorter or Taller Pedestals
The workhorse of the Versalift line of bucket trucks.
Utility bodies & chassis
UTE uses a variety of chassis models for mounting new trucks, and can custom design the utility body to your specifications. Our sales force can guide you with the proper specifications.